Three people were shot Thursday night in Pine Bluff, while several vehicles and houses sustained damage from gunfire.

The most serious of the incidents occurred at 10:25 p.m. at 2405 W. 37th Ave., where two men, Cameron Johnson, 20, and Tony Warren, 18, each received gunshot wounds — Warren was shot in the face, and Johnson was wounded on his right leg.

According to the initial report from Pine Bluff Police Officer Porsha Williams, witnesses to the incident said Warren and Johnson were shot by Tony Freeman, 18, during an argument. Freeman has been labeled a “person of interest” by police.

One of the witnesses drove Warren and Johnson to Jefferson Regional Medical Center, but Warren was later transferred to a Little Rock hospital. His condition was not reported by police.

Williams said in the report that crime scene technicians collected seven spent shell casings and two projectiles at the scene. In the second incident, which was reported at 9:15 a.m. at 1217 W. 18th Ave., Aaron Jones, 28, received a gunshot wound to the back and was taken to JRMC.

Pine Bluff Police Department Officer Meagan Hardy said in the initial report that when police arrived, they found Jones lying face down in a bedroom bleeding from the lower back. The homeowner told police that he and several others were in the house when they heard gunshots outside. Jones reportedly got up to look out the window, while others in the house took several children and sheltered them on the floor.

The homeowner said Jones told others in the house that there were two men standing in the yard shooting, and when he turned to walk away from the window, shots were fired into the house. One bullet struck Jones in the back. Jones continued to run toward the back of the house when another shot came inside the house, striking the ceiling, washing machine and dryer.

Two vehicles also received damage as a result of that shooting — a 2013 Nissan and a 2002 Chevrolet Impala.

The owner of the Nissan told police that when the shooting started, she drove her car to her mother’s house two blocks away. When she came outside a short time later, she noticed that the car had damage to the driver’s side front fender, dash and windshield. A cell phone and several shell casings were found in front of the house.

The owner of the Chevrolet told police she was northbound on Mulberry Street, and when she approached the intersection of West 18th Avenue, she heard gunshots. She said she immediately ducked down and drove off when she realized her car was being shot at.

The third incident was reported at 11:05 p.m. at 5818 W. Short Third Ave.

According to a report from Pine Bluff Police Department Sgt. Jacqueline Stevenson, the female owner of the house said she was sitting on her living room couch with a friend when she heard a gunshot, then heard tires squealing. There were three more shots, one of which came through a kitchen window and a second into a couch. The woman said she normally sits on that couch but decided that night to sit elsewhere. Her two children were in their bed asleep at the time.

Stevenson reported that the woman said she didn’t have any problems with anyone and that her neighbors are always outside. She said that she believes the bullets were meant for them, not her.

A neighbor reported hearing the first gunshot, then saw what he described as a black Chrysler 200 with tinted windows parked on Franklin Street. When he walked out, he heard five or six more shots. The man also said he didn’t think they were shooting at him but was not sure.

Stevenson reported finding four .40 millimeter shell casings in the area where the neighbor said the shots came from.

Anyone with information about any of the incidents is asked to contact the Detective Division at 730-2090 or the dispatch center at 541-5300. All calls will be kept confidential.