The Rotary Club of West Pine Bluff meets at noon Thursdays at the Pine Bluff Country Club. Upcoming programs include:
• Jan. 19 – Pine Bluff School Superintendent Michael Robinson;
• Jan. 26 – To be announced;
• Feb. 2 – Laura Simon, new director of the Pine Bluff/Jefferson County Library System;
• Feb. 9 – April Layher, director of the Parks and Recreation Department, to discuss the new aquatic center;
• Feb. 16 – Robert Thompson to discuss Rotary Club strategic planning;
• Feb. 23 – Jody Doak, plant manager of Highland Pellets, to discuss how the plant makes wood pellets.