TOPPS (Targeting Our People’s Priorities with Service) Inc. is participating in the Arkansas Special Nutrition At-Risk Program. Meals will be provided to children ages 18 and younger free and are the same for all children without discrimination.
The program began Oct. 2 and will continue through Sept. 30, 2018, according to a news release. Sites are closed when school is closed and during severe weather.
Meals will be provided at these sites on the following days and times:
• TOPPS Teen Center, Monday through Thursday and alternating Sundays, 1000 Townsend Drive, 3:30-4:30 and 4:45-5:15 p.m.
• TOPPS #1, Monday through Thursday, 3512 W. Second Ave., 3:30-5:15 p.m.
• Merrill Center, Monday through Friday, 1000 Ash St., 4-6 p.m.
• Boys and Girls Club, Monday through Friday, 2710 Reeker St., 3:30-5:15 p.m.
• Pine Bluff Housing Authority location: Hallmark, Monday through Thursday, 2214 Belair Drive, 3:15-5 p.m.
• Pine Bluff Housing Authority location: Cottonwood, Monday through Thursday, 25 Cottonwood Drive, 4-6 p.m.
To file a complaint of discrimination, contact the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington D.C., 20250-9410 or call 800-795-3272 or 202-720-6382 (TTY.)