Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc., Eta Upsilon Lambda Alumni Chapter of Southeast Arkansas, will present its second annual Alpha Honors Awards Scholarship Banquet.
The banquet is scheduled for 6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 2, at the University of Arkansas at Monticello College of Technology at McGehee.
The following awards will be presented to these honorees for their commitment to the community:
• Alpha Great — Jeremy Owoh, Arkansas district director for Alpha Phi Alpha;
• Community Outreach and Engagement — Pear Byers of Monticello;
• Entrepreneurship — Cathy Jones of Eudora;
• Education — Bob G. Ware of McGehee;
• Emerging Leadership — Christopher Akins of Dermott;
• Health and Wellness — Brenda Jacobs of Monticello;
• Public Service — Adrian Wilson-Clark of Lake Village.
For tickets or details, contact Committee Chairman Arlando L. Wilson at 501-613-1535.