The University of Arkansas at Monticello selected 12 students for the 2019 homecoming court. The court will be introduced during halftime of the homecoming football game Saturday, Oct. 19. UAM kicks off against Southern Nazarene University at 3 p.m. at Convoy Leslie-Cotton Boll Stadium.
The homecoming queen, chosen by a vote of the student body, will be crowned at the conclusion of the ceremony, according to a news release.
Members of the 2019 court are:
• Caroline Whitlee Adair of Monticello, a senior biology major, and the daughter of Dale and Misty Jones and William Adair;
• Kennedy Cherry of Allen, Texas, a junior social work and psychology double major, and the daughter of Louis and Krista Cherry;
• Stephanie Clark of Frisco, Texas, a senior English major and the daughter of Chris and Roxanne Clark;
• Skyler Hart of Kingsland, a junior business finance and business management major, and the daughter of Abram and Karen Hart;
• Courtney Hicks of North Little Rock, a junior middle childhood education major, and the daughter of Steven and Lisa Hicks;
• Mackenzie Johnson of Bauxite, a senior education major, and the daughter of Stephen and Melody Johnson;
• Sally Pharr of Monticello, a junior psychology and criminal justice major, and the daughter of Jason and Pamela Pharr;
• Laura Sawyer of Monticello, a junior forestry major and the daughter of Eldon and Retha Sawyer;
• Kat Scott of Lake Village, a junior K-6 education major, and the daughter of Jimmy and Shannon Scott;
• Belle Tan of Singapore and Coppell, Texas, a senior political science and accounting double major, and the daughter of Joe and Doris Tan;
• Corrie Elizabeth Ware of Hamburg, a senior psychology major, and the daughter of Alisa Ware and the late Chris Ware; and
• Madison Webb of Glenwood, a senior animal science major, and the daughter of Marc and Donna Webb.