• INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF PRAISE, 4511 Faucett Road, will observe its 16th anniversary at 4 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 5. The guest speaker will be Rozelle Wofford, apostle of New Life Ministry Church at North Little Rock.
• FAMILY TIME BAPTIST CHURCH & MINISTRIES, 501 Ohio St., will host the monthly singing union of the Pine Bluff Local at 7 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 5. Guests will include Men in Christ and Voices of Deliverance. The Rev. Melvin Walker, pastor of Solomon Temple Baptist Church, will offer inspirational words.
• INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF PRAISE, 4511 Faucett Road, will conduct the New Year’s Revival 2020 at 7 p.m. Monday through Wednesday, Jan. 6-8. Presenters will be the prophet and wife, Leonard and Jessie Ford, of Reality of the Gospel Ministries of Little Rock.
• BETHANY CHAPEL MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH, 1923 S. Olive St., will reveal its 20/20 vision, “discovering ‘Hidden Treasures’ to have your best year yet,” during worship services at 10:45 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 5. The Rev. R.L. Davis, pastor of the church, will be the speaker.
• NEW HOPE BAPTIST CHURCH at Altheimer will conduct a re-investiture service of the Rev. Richard P. Bifford Sr. at 3 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 5. The guest speaker will be the Rev. Lafayette Woods Sr., pastor of Mt. Bayou Missionary Baptist Church at Altheimer.
• BRIGHT STAR MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH on U.S. 425 South will host its installation of officers for 2020 at 3 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 5. The guest speaker will be the Rev. Willie Laws, pastor of New Morning Star Baptist Church at Altheimer.
• UNITY CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP CHURCH will host a Sunday Business Fellowship Luncheon after the 10 a.m. Sunday worship services, Jan. 5. The church will also hold its 6 p.m. Tuesday Family Night, Bible Study and the free financial education class.
• MT. BAYOU MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH at Altheimer is planning its annual men’s day for 3 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 19. The guest speaker will be the Rev. Glenn Barnes, pastor of Pine Hill Missionary Baptist Church. Guests will also include Ivan Whitfield, a deacon at Pine Hill.
• OLD SAINT JAMES MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH, 4512 S. Ohio St., will be the site for Justice Sunday, the 37th annual Original KingFest Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Church Commemoration Program. Service will be held at 6 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 19. The keynote speaker will be Gary Bell, pastor of First Assembly of God, and music will be provided by choirs of Old St. James church and First Assembly of God. Gov. Asa Hutchinson proclaimed Jan. 19 as Justice Sunday across the state, according to a news release.
• ST. JOHN AME CHURCH, 1117 W. Pullen Ave., will provide free meals through the “Soul Food Feeding Program for the Mind, Body and Spirit.” Lunch on Saturdays will be served from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Breakfast on Sundays begin at 9 a.m.
• PLEASANT GROVE MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH, 1801 S. Indiana St., is hosting the “Journey of a Lifetime,” a 52 week Bible study series through the entire Bible. Classes are held at 6 p.m. Wednesdays.
• FEED MY SHEEP EMINISTRIES (FMSe), formerly known as SONLite Ministries (2011-2018), located in the city of Pine Bluff, has begun an eNewsletter. “Feeding the ‘universal’ flock of God will be fulfilled innovatively by both electronic distribution and itinerant preaching and teaching of the Word of God,” according to a news release on Stuff in the Bluff website. FMSe was founded by Jenise “Sandy” Blake, who accepted the call to ministry in 1989. Details: Visit Facebook at fb.me/feedmysheepemin or type “Feed My Sheep E-Ministries” in the search engine.