• MT. ZION MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH at Altheimer will host the Southeast Arkansas Community Mass Choir’s musical benefit for Mamie Grant and Clinton Smith. The service will be held at 7 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 11.
• NEW HOME MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH, 3000 S. Orange St., will host the 60th Diamond Anniversary Banquet honoring the Williams Singers of Pine Bluff at 6 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 1. Musical guests will include Lady Kenbria and the Girls, Devin Pruitt and Spiritually Driven and Sons of Glory. Tickets are $26 and available by calling Carol Williams-Rankin, 870-872-6962; Brenda Williams-Kearney, 870-692-5661; or Sharon Shelton, 501-944-0369.
• DOUBLE WELLS ASSEMBLY OF GOD, 12924 Sulphur Springs Road, will present a revival for several weeks. The “Be filled with the Spirit of God Deliverance and Healing Service” will be held on the following dates with these speakers: Jan. 12 — 10:30 a.m. Mike Cottrell, pastor, Double Wells; 6 p.m. Saint Mary Harris, apostle, House of Bread Deliverance Church; Jan. 19 — 10:30 a.m. Jim Babcock, chaplain, Cummins Prison Unit; 6 p.m. the Rev. Ronald Grundy, Double Wells; Jan. 26 — 10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. Buell Curtis, evangelist, Living Faith Church at Fayetteville; Jan. 31 and Feb. 1 — 7 p.m. and Feb. 2 — 10:30 a.m. Linda Williams, evangelist, Healing Hands Church of Truman.
• GREATER BATTLE CHAPEL BAPTIST CHURCH at Altheimer will host the deacon ordination service of Theodis Akins at 3 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 12. The guest speaker will be the Rev. Larry C. Battles, pastor of Mt. Nebo Missionary Baptist Church at Pine Bluff.
• MOTLEY CHAPEL MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH, 794 St. Raphael Road, will host the 2020 officers’ installation program at 3 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 12. The guest speaker will be the Rev. Joseph Westbrook, pastor of Eudora Missionary Baptist Church at Pine Bluff.
• SEVEN STAR MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH of Reed will have the installation of church officials for 2020 at 11 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 12. Special guests will be the Rev. Eddie Handley Sr., pastor of Bailey Chapel Missionary Baptist Church at Reed, along with his congregation.
• RHEMA REDEMPTION CHURCH, 1201 W. Sixth Ave., will give away food and clothes from 4-6 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 16. The event is sponsored by Rhema and Remnant Outreach Ministry. All donations are welcome. Rhema is a 501C3 ministry, according to a news release.
• CHERRY HILL MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH at Moscow will host a Night of Love for the pastor, the Rev. David Marks. All groups, choirs and soloists are invited to participate.
• ST. JOHN AME CHURCH, 1117 W. Pullen Ave., will provide free meals through the “Soul Food Feeding Program for the Mind, Body and Spirit.” Lunch on Saturdays will be served from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Breakfast on Sundays begin at 9 a.m.
• OLD SAINT JAMES MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH, 4512 S. Ohio St., will be the site for Justice Sunday, the 37th annual Original KingFest Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Church Commemoration Program. Service will be held at 6 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 19. The keynote speaker will be Gary Bell, pastor of First Assembly of God, and music will be provided by choirs of Old St. James church and First Assembly. Gov. Asa Hutchinson proclaimed Jan. 19 as Justice Sunday across the state, according to a news release.
• HOLMES CHAPEL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH HAWKINS CENTER at Monticello will host the Annual MLK Breakfast Monday, Jan. 20, following the Drew County NAACP MLK Parade in downtown Monticello at 9 a.m. Donations are accepted and children eat free. The Drew County NAACP Branch #6042 is the sponsor.
• HOLY TEMPLE CHURCH OF GOD IN CHRIST at Monticello will host the Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration at 6 p.m. Monday, Jan. 20. The guest speaker will be Fitz Hill. The Drew County NAACP Branch #6042 is the sponsor.