• HEART2HEART MINISTRIES along with the local churches of Lincoln County will have a community prayer and lunch giveaway at noon Saturday, April 4, at the Grady Community Park. Participants can remain in their cars and have prayer and receive a sack lunch. All are invited. Lunch will be handed out on a first come, first served basis, according to spokeswoman Audrea Johnson. Details: Robbie or Andrea Johnson at 870-377-5560 or Alisha Huggins at 870-267-4978.
• ST. JOHN AME CHURCH at Pine Bluff invites the community to join them in a weekly conference call prayer for deliverance from the coronavirus crisis. The conference call will be held at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, according to the pastor, Cecil L. Williams Jr. The information for the number can be found at www.facebook.com/St.JohnPineBluff.
Editor’s note: The following ministries announced cancellations.
• MT. MORIAH MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH at Dumas will postpone the 26th anniversary celebration of its pastor and wife, Iris and Johnny L. Morton, until a later date. The service had been planned for April 5, according to a news release.
• THE GREATER ST. MARION DISTRICT cancelled its Congress of Christian Education Class for April 18 at New Morning Star Missionary Baptist Church, according to a news release.
• GRACE TEMPLE MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH, 909 S. Wisconsin St., suspended in-person church services for April, however, services will be live streamed at 11 a.m. Sundays. The pastor, the Rev. Amelio P. Howard, will preach. Details: https://gracetemplembc.org/ or Grace Temple Baptist Church on Facebook or send email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• MT. NEBO BAPTIST CHURCH, 3201 W. Second Ave., announced cancellations. Regular worship service for April 5 was cancelled. The Holy Week revival for April 7-9 has been postponed. The joint Easter Sunrise Service with New Town Baptist Church was cancelled.
• BETHLEHEM WORSHIP CENTER CHURCH at Dumas cancelled the 2020 Women’s Conference that had been scheduled for April 3-5.